We’re pleased to announce that the Peterborough DALROD Phantoms’ season tickets are now on sale for the 2020/21 season!
It’s been just over 3 weeks since the team last skated out onto the ice in a fantastic 10-3 win over Swindon Wildcats, and we’re certainly missing the thrill of the games and you our fans. So why not give yourselves something to look forward to, spread the cost and purchase your 2020/21 Peterborough Phantoms season ticket?
Reserved seats for 2019/20 season ticket holders will be reserved until the 5th June, so you can renew your season ticket in your usual seat if you wish.
We have two payment options: the first is to pay in full, and the second is to pay in four instalments. Full details and the breakdown of instalments can be found on the season ticket application form.
The prices are as follows:
- Adult – £324
- Senior Citizen/Registered Disabled – £210
- Young Adult (16-21) – £225
- Older Child (12-15 – Child 2 on application form) – £150
- Younger Child (4-11 – Child 1 on application form) – £67
- Family (2 adults, 2 children (up to 15 years old)) – £810
- Infant (0-3 years old) – FREE
The application form can be downloaded from the link below, or from the ticketing section of our website.
To avoid unnecessary delay, please check the following before submitting your application:
- You have indicated the number of tickets required and the correct price for those seats.
- You have enclosed the correct payment or set up your standing order (with reference).
- You have enclosed your copy of the Photo ID for each person where required.
- You have indicated your chosen payment plan
- Your credit/debit card details are correct, and you have signed the authorisation.
- You have enclosed proof of entitlement for all registered disabled, senior citizen, child and young adult tickets.
We look forward to welcoming all of our fans back for another exciting season of ice hockey with your Peterborough DALROD Phantoms!